What to write in Engagement cards
Things to write in an engagement card.
- Congratulations on this wonderful commitment to one another. May the lead up to the wedding and beyond be filled with joy and happiness
- Congratulations on finding each other. May your love only strengthen as you take this exciting step together
- We’re all really excited that you’ve taken the next step! May your future together be a bright and happy one. All the best
- Congratulations! I am really happy for the two of you. I hope you will remember your engagement as a happy and very special time in your lives
- Congratulations on settling down together. Wishing you a future filled with joy and happiness
- I’m so happy for you both, you make a wonderful couple and I know you’ll be happy for ever and ever
- Congratulations on taking this exciting step, wishing you a fantastic future together!
- Congratulations on your engagement. Wishing you all the very best for your future together
- About time too! Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond
- Love always as you set out on life together