What to write in Get well cards
Things to write in a get well card.
- Sorry you’re not feeling your best. Hope you’re back to your self again soon. All the best and I hope you get well soon
- May your recovery be quick but restful. We can’t wait to see you back on your feet
- Get well soon! Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to having you back soon
- Better you than me – Get well soon
- May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerfulness into your world and help you feel better
- You are in my thoughts and my prayers. Wishing you a quick recovery
- Get well soon. Here’s hoping you’ll soon feel like yourself again
- Just to let you know I’m thinking about you and everything you’re going through. Hope you’ll soon feel like yourself again
- May good health be yours again soon. Wishing you all the best with your recovery!
- Just wanted you to know I’m thinking of you. Hope you get well soon!
- Best wishes for your good health to return soon
- May the healing power of laughter and love come your way and give you strength
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and we wish you a complete and restful recovery
- Sending warm thoughts and a big hug to help you feel better soon