What to write in Birthday cards
Whoops, you’ve forgotten that all important birthday, here are some messages to try and make up for it!
- Happy birthday in advance for next year!
- Your birthday may have come and gone, but this card helps the fun go on!
- So sorry I missed your birthday, but you’ve had so many, I lost track!
- An old fart is as good as a new one
- Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one
- With age comes wisdom (you’re one of the wisest people I know!)
- Happy birthday! You’re not getting older, just a little closer to death
- Happy birthday to one of the nicest people I know, who only gets better and better with age
- Happy birthday! Remember to count your blessings, not your wrinkles!
- All the very best on your birthday. May the coming year be filled with fun and laughter
- Happy Birthday! I hope your special day is filled with the fun and happiness that you deserve
For a really happy birthday, try a funny message!
Things to write in a birthday card.