Messages for wedding cards
Things to write in a wedding card.
- May your dreams for two start coming true from the moment that you say “I do”
- To love, laughter and happily ever after
- Wishing you both every happiness today, tomorrow and always
- May you both get your hearts desire from this day forth
- You two are made for each other. I wish you many years of happiness, love and prosperity in your marriage
- May your life together be a big adventure, all your battles be fought side by side, and fun and laughter be plentiful
- With love to you both on this special day and wishing you all the things that you wish for yourselves as you travel life’s journey together
- Have a great day, have a great life together
- Congratulations on your special day and best wishes for a future filled with health and happiness
- I hope your green card comes soon!