Funny messages for leaving cards
Looking for something funny to write in a leaving card? Have the last laugh with one of these messages!
- It’s sad to see you go, but you did have the best desk and I’ll look after it well
- I’ve worked with many, many people in my career and I can honestly say that you’ve been one of them
- Try not to miss me too much!
- Off to pastures new? Just remember, there’s crap in every field
- We had some great times – while you were out
- Leaving? I didn’t know you’d started!
- See ya, wouldn’t want to be ya
- Roses are red, Violets are blue, can I have your mousemat, and your stapler too?
- Time for you to be released back into the wild
- Thank God you’re going, now I don’t have to pretend that I like you anymore
- Can I have your chair?
- Well done, you escaped! Please send help back for the rest of us!
- We all clubbed together to celebrate you leaving. We didn’t invite you – we didn’t think clubbing was your sort of thing
- I’m sorry to see the back of you – but it’s better than the front!
- I’d like to say it’s been nice working with you, but that would suggest you’ve actually done some work
- I’m really gonna miss ya, but not enough to kiss ya